UCAS-Section "EDUCATION" for french people

Watch
Mautarema
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I apply by UCAS and I'm french. I have few questions :

1/ How to fill the qualification "France-Baccalaureat" ?
2/ Do we have to put the qualification "Brevet des collèges" (French General Certificat Secondary Education) ?
3/ I heard that it was necessary to put his marks of year 11 and year 12 but where ?

Kind regards
Mautarema
Mautarema
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Nobody ?
Khalyrya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm updating this post. I'm in the exact same situation! Same questions. Anyone?
alexico78
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi. I helped my son fill in his UCAS application. He put his marks for his french oral and written, and his TPE under “module details” with the date he took them as 06/17. He then put all his 2018 subjects to be taken with date 06/18
For his brevet, he put it under qualification number 2. In “grade” he wrote 14/20 mention bien. Then under modules all the different marks he got.

Hope this helps
(Original post by Mautarema)
Hi, I apply by UCAS and I'm french. I have few questions :

1/ How to fill the qualification "France-Baccalaureat" ?
2/ Do we have to put the qualification "Brevet des collèges" (French General Certificat Secondary Education) ?
3/ I heard that it was necessary to put his marks of year 11 and year 12 but where ?

Kind regards
Mautarema
alexico78
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Khalyrya)
I'm updating this post. I'm in the exact same situation! Same questions. Anyone?
See my answer above
Hundeschule
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My son put neither brevet nor his 2nd or 1 ere grades. Cambridge asked for them later and we had to have them translated by a certified translator. His application should be ok as he already got an offer from Glasgow.
Khalyrya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you so much !! It helps a lot !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (557)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.28%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.18%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads