The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone staying in Mercury house, Bournemouth????

Ello, just wondering if theres anyone else on here staying at Mercury house in Bournemouth for uni???

I'm doing Costume design for performance at Aub. I'm on Block A, Floor 1 - 103
Reply 1
Original post by Jodiesprules1
Ello, just wondering if theres anyone else on here staying at Mercury house in Bournemouth for uni???

heya I am i'm floor 3 not long now :-)
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
moved this to Bournemouth uni for you, should get some more answers in there:smile:
Reply 3

Hi! I'm in Block A, Floor 1 -105 and I'm also going to Aub but I'm studying creative events management
Original post by lottie_h
Hi! I'm in Block A, Floor 1 -105 and I'm also going to Aub but I'm studying creative events management

You're only 2 away from me then!!! See you there! Have you bought any freshers tickets??
Reply 5
You're only 2 away from me then!!! See you there! Have you bought any freshers tickets??

Not yet, I was going to wait to see what tickets other people have but I'm definitely going to go to the freshers fayre, have you?
Not yet, I was going to wait to see what tickets other people have but I'm definitely going to go to the freshers fayre, have you?

Thats a good idea, I've got f*ck me freshers, icebreaker and the zoo one!
Reply 7
Thats a good idea, I've got f*ck me freshers, icebreaker and the zoo one!

Cool, Icebreaker is that the one at cameo from like 10pm-2am because I was looking at that one. I was also looking at Transmission and the one at sound circus
Cool, Icebreaker is that the one at cameo from like 10pm-2am because I was looking at that one. I was also looking at Transmission and the one at sound circus

yeah its this one https://www.facebook.com/events/351387481736113/ theres also pre drinks before at the beach before everyone heads of to it :smile: Haven't heard of those ones but i might take a look!
Reply 9
Oh cool, I don't really drink haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending