The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Fraser court

Hey there! I've been offered accomodation at Fraser court which was accomodation that I didn't previously look at😣 I would like to hear from some students who have some experience of the halls to give me a feel of it. Id also like to know if there is cycle storage there. Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Hi I confirmed my offer to live at Fraser Court, I read that they have cycle storage.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Also in Fraser Court, what course are you doing?
Reply 3
Original post by RealTime
Hi I confirmed my offer to live at Fraser Court, I read that they have cycle storage.

Thats really good thanks! I'm so relieved I'll have somewhere to put my bike :smile: What are you studying?
Reply 4
Original post by smiths97
Also in Fraser Court, what course are you doing?

Hey! I'm studying sustainable development. How about you? My names Molly btw!
Reply 5
Original post by Loonmol

Ah cool! I'm doing Economics, I'm Will btw :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Loonmol

Hi, my name's Nikesh - I'll be studying chemical physics with direct entry to 2nd year
Reply 7
You should have a link to the official Fraser Court Facebook group in your offer - if you join it you can find more people there and ask any site-specific questions.

Fraser Court is based on the edge of the Pollock Halls (catered) campus but is self catered. So you could benefit from the Pollock nightlife if you wanted without having to suffer the canteen :wink: (just kidding, food's not bad there) There is a secure bike shed but if you have a very expensive bike you might want to consider taking out an insurance on it as Edinburgh is notorious for bike thieves. Having said that, there are secure bike sheds everywhere on campus. You get contents insurance with your accommodation but it covers everything except your bike.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending