The Student Room Group

AQA Biology A2 Unit 4: Populations and Environment - 16th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

I love unit 5 because it's so much more interesting but it's hard. But I think I get it very slowly.
Trust me, it's all revision in the end :smile:
Unit 5 isn't boring, it's just very tedious because there are a lot of different mechanisms.

Posted from TSR Mobile
is there any websites that has pack questions for A2 biology?
Original post by edward090
is there any websites that has pack questions for A2 biology?

Physics and maths tutor and go to biology

You've got weekly biology which has packs too

Student room has it
There's a thread for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Physics and maths tutor and go to biology

You've got weekly biology which has packs too

Student room has it
There's a thread for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

do u mind linking to me?
Original post by edward090
do u mind linking to me?

Sure :smile:
I'll do it when I get home
Because this is using the app on my phone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have the AQA Biology unit 2 past paper from 2015, can you attach it to me in an inbox msg please?
Guys how many BIO4 pp have you done so far, I'm so confused i should do most of them now in my easter holidays or should I keep them near the exam time?
Reply 28
I did them all once in christmas holidays, now will do them again before the exams.
Reply 29
Original post by koolgurl14
Guys how many BIO4 pp have you done so far, I'm so confused i should do most of them now in my easter holidays or should I keep them near the exam time?

Non. Instead, I do exam questions on specific topic. Whichever one you like, but I'd suggest just doing all of them now and getting it out of the way.
Original post by Alex9871
x

I would imagine that the reason the link isn't working is because it violates AQA and TSR rules. Discussion of live EMPAs is strictly prohibited as obviously it gives some candidates a distinct unfair advantage over people who have already done it. Asking people for questions is also wrong
@HomeBehindTheSun I saw you started a new thread about this particular exam - it might be helpful for you if you used this thread because it has some resources attached :smile:
Reply 32
I've got all these old-spec questions for BIOL4 that might be useful for people that have done all the new spec past papers.
For the most part they are all relevant for the current spec but there might be the odd question that isn't.
Original post by joebush
I've got all these old-spec questions for BIOL4 that might be useful for people that have done all the new spec past papers.
For the most part they are all relevant for the current spec but there might be the odd question that isn't.

Very useful, most of these I've never seen before. Thank you 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joebush

Thank you
I've done some of these
Are these from old papers spec B
The old papers from spec A are much harder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, just found this thread!
How is everyone feeling about the exam?
Reply 36
Original post by KatieAlicexxx
Hi, just found this thread!
How is everyone feeling about the exam?

Dreading Biology. I've had no motivation for it whatsoever and have done no revision for it :frown:

All I need is a C in both unit 4 and 5 to get a B overall, but I really want an A.
Original post by kkboyk
Dreading Biology. I've had no motivation for it whatsoever and have done no revision for it :frown:

All I need is a C in both unit 4 and 5 to get a B overall, but I really want an A.

Starting is the hardest part. Go ahead and do a past paper, find your weak topics and go from there. Think about how good it'll feel when you get your A 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kkboyk

Biology is one of those subjects that takes so much motivation to revise for! I know the feeling. I need an A but motivation is low!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, can someone go through this really quick for me please.

Polydactyly in cats is an inherited condition in which cats have extra toes. The allele forpolydactyly is dominant.4 (d) (i) In a population, 19% of cats had extra toes. Use the Hardy-Weinberg equation tocalculate the frequency of the recessive allele for this gene in this population.Show your working.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending