The Student Room Logo
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
This thread is closed

LSE Official Picture Thread 2007 - serious pic shortage

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Most girls last year said they were hot... but the ration of hot to not turned out to be about 1:1000.... Please justify your statements now - anyone can get AAA:wink:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 41
hahahaha, nice one!
Baby1002
U seem like very conficent in yourself!! :biggrin:
That's not a bad thing though... Would love to see u there!!:biggrin:

hehe, I was only joking really just to see how you people will reply cos I'm really not that confident in myself. Good to see all the replies have been quite positive though :p:

Dark and Lovely
I don't know why me and lykabelle are bigging ourselves up and not asking the obvious questions..us "hotties" being at LSE is gonna be pretty pointless if the guys aren't up to standard!

yeah exactly, can any of the guys going to LSE claim to be hot?:wink:
Reply 43
Lykabelle

yeah exactly, can any of the guys going to LSE claim to be hot?:wink:

Yeah, what's in it for us girls? :p:
Reply 44
Lykabelle
can any of the guys going to LSE claim to be hot?:wink:

siz*cough*zling
Alexey
Most girls last year said they were hot... but the ration of hot to not turned out to be about 1:1000.... Please justify your statements now - anyone can get AAA:wink:

Is your gf hot then? :p:
Reply 46
She's cute:p:
Reply 47
don't ever come to the lse for fit girls.. there are about 3 in the entire uni.
Reply 48
alisama
don't ever come to the lse for fit girls.. there are about 3 in the entire uni.

sad case if that's true..:rolleyes:
Yes, LSE has no decent girls worthy of attention.

Do not come to LSE if you want to find a good girl.

So can all the guys please drop your LSE offer.

Honestly, none of us guys want you here.

Leave the undergraduate slots for the girls to fill.
Reply 50
YES!!!

hongkongstudent
Yes, LSE has no decent girls worthy of attention.

Do not come to LSE if you want to find a good girl.

So can all the guys please drop your LSE offer.

Honestly, none of us guys want you here.

Leave the undergraduate slots for the girls to fill.
Reply 51
Lol, i feel sorry for the current LSE girls...

I'm sure they're not THAT bad the way you guys say there's only like 3!

Alexey

You know what? Hopefully (fingers crossed) when we get there you can decide whether we are "hot or not" :rolleyes:

And hey i don't know what you male peoples problems (who are currently at LSE) are. when i went to the open day i wasn't fantastically impressed with any of the guys :p: :biggrin:
^ Thnk God it's London so we can look else where...i just hope the guys are hot at KCL
Reply 53
Dark and Lovely
^ Thnk God it's London so we can look else where...i just hope the guys are hot at KCL

I know, the only saving grace!!!!!!

But when i went to the U of L open day at UCL i WAS impressed :biggrin: :wink:
emdo
I know, the only saving grace!!!!!!

But when i went to the U of L open day at UCL i WAS impressed :biggrin: :wink:

ooh as in for all the london unis or just UCL?...i hope they havent gone an given offers to only the ugly ones...i'm going to KCL's open day on Weds i hope it's good haha but knowing my luck all the hot boys will be goin to later open days.
emdo
And hey i don't know what you male peoples problems (who are currently at LSE) are. when i went to the open day i wasn't fantastically impressed with any of the guys :p: :biggrin:

The typical LSE guy would remember the deadline for a dozen investment banks apps and yet forget his girlfriends birthday...

...you sure that's the type of guy you want?

There are plenty of greener pastures around London.

Oh, and if they happen to work in IBD, then nothing will ever happen in bed again at night....

...obviously doesn't stop you from having a scandolous affair with the gardener in your spanking new chelsea mansion in 8 years time, you're then husband would never be at home to know :wink:
Reply 56
Dark and Lovely
ooh as in for all the london unis or just UCL?...i hope they havent gone an given offers to only the ugly ones...i'm going to KCL's open day on Weds i hope it's good haha but knowing my luck all the hot boys will be goin to later open days.

Lol, i'm assuming it was a mixture for all!...Imperial boys wern't too bad, All the good looking probably ARE holed up in King's or Queen Mary's *sighs* damn shame.

hongkongstudent
The typical LSE guy would remember the deadline for a dozen investment banks apps and yet forget his girlfriends birthday...

...you sure that's the type of guy you want?

There are plenty of greener pastures around London.

Oh, and if they happen to work in IBD, then nothing will ever happen in bed again at night....

...obviously doesn't stop you from having a scandolous affair with the gardener in your spanking new chelsea mansion in 8 years time, you're then husband would never be at home to know :wink:

:redface:

...on the other hand gave me a good laugh :biggrin:
Reply 57
Mangekyou Sharingan
I'm starting to think that the girls at UCL are pretty hot too :p:

But they don't beat LSE!:p:
Reply 58
Hah
i dont really know about the girls, but from the open day last year, i remember there being quite a few hot guys, so no complaints from my end!

Latest

Latest