This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Anyone going to the Reading festival on August 22nd to 24th?

I am going on the 22nd and am looking forward to it, 'cause my favourite band Blink 182 are playing.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im going on that day too. i wanna see, blink, linkin, jess than jake, finch, all american rejects and a few others i wanna c. I wanted to go on the sat to see mad caddies etc but i had to work

But im well looking forward to it
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
I don't fancy the line up this year, I wanted to go to MOVE but couldn't get tickets for it.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
move looks good 2! i bet u wanted to see the manics, i would have like to seen feeder
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
Manics were my priority (it was an awesome performance)!!

I also would have liked to have seen Idlewild, REM, Flaming Lips and Feeder (shockingly we actually agree that they are good).
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah yeah-im quite varied, i like the manics, love feeder (driving music) and idelwild. never reaqlly got into rem, dont really no, flaming lips
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Idlewild rocked at Keele Leekey. I'll deffo be going to Leeds/Reading next year as there's loads of bands I wanna see.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I went to glasto.. that was cool. Manics
I wanted to go to MOVE But I'd ran out of money, and seen REM,Manics (All hail the manics) and Feeder in glasto so never mind..
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well living in Reading isn't pleasent during festival time...the people that come down for it are commonly referred to as 'The Great Unwashed' by people in the town, stating the obvious really. I am going to V this year but only for a day (god damn work wouldn't let me have saturday off) but I still get to see the Chili Peppers which ROCKS big time. Apart from them, everyone else that day pretty much sucks unfortunately, all the other decent bands - Feeder, Foo Fighters etc - are playing the saturday at the site I am going to.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i want to go to any festival!!! but sadly no money... i really wanted to go to leeds tho- my fav band, the lostprophets are playing.

have fun anyone who's goin to any fest (i'm not jealous...)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads