The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pencil Queen
Ummm - you do know that for most of the academic year the weather is crap - September-June misses out the best beach weather.

I can't imagine even Falmoth beach is full of sunbathers in the middle of february.

Too right. Falmouth is a Royal Hollowayesque place. Looks nice, but that's about it.
Reply 21
mongoose
What about the:
Courtauld Institute?
Slade School at UCL?
St. Martins?
Chelsea College?

All are in London though..

Does Chelsea College still exist? I thought the building recently got converted into flats.
Reply 22
Pencil Queen
Ummm - you do know that for most of the academic year the weather is crap - September-June misses out the best beach weather.

I can't imagine even Falmoth beach is full of sunbathers in the middle of february.

fine! ruin my plans

pub then sleep then!!!

beach in the summer :P

i know everyone thinks i'm mad for going, but i fell in love with the place and this certain boy... lol

yes, chelsea still exists, but its moving to near the tate modern.
Reply 23
Yep, Chelsea still does exist! I went there for an open day back in feb when I wanted to do textiles and fell in love with the place but I changed my mind about doing textiles. Been to the Notts Trent open day- didn't like it at all, just a feeling I had so I won't even bother applying there, so maybe I might include Camberwell College in London and see my chances- I never know, i might get in!!
Reply 24
Im not applyin for fine art but i was just wondering if anyone could tell me about Kent, Bournemouth, Cleveland and Cumbria? About the place? Positive points, bad points, reputation etc

Im applying to do foundation this year and i havent actually visited any of these places yet, so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

Thanks! :biggrin:

PS. if you turn down a place for foundation, will they not like you if you choose to apply there for a degree?
Reply 25
The Arts Institute Bournemouth
Falmouth
Brighton

These three are arguably the best places to study Fine Art in the UK.

Latest

Trending

Trending