The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no, pele
eriika
Henrik Larsson is the best footy player ever!!!
Does anyone agree with me?

not at all... i hate him!
Reply 3
why do u hate him?
Reply 4
Because he plays in the minor leagues. :wink:
Reply 5
eriika
Henrik Larsson is the best footy player ever!!!
Does anyone agree with me?

explain why you think he is the best footy player ever
eriika
why do u hate him?

they r loadsa player better than him
Reply 7
tammypotato
not at all... i hate him!

tammy dont be mean

and no roby baggio is
Reply 8
Hes the one who has scored most goals in the scotish league and i really think hes the best. Sweden should be glad that hes back in Portugal.
Reply 9
eriika
Hes the one who has scored most goals in the scotish league and i really think hes the best. Sweden should be glad that hes back in Portugal.

HAH! scottish league, ha!
Reply 10
eriika

yea ibra and lars good front 2 indeed - but lars is by no means the best striker in the world, cus this is not proven esp when you play in a scottish league!
Reply 11
i think he would score loads if he played in the english league as well. he scored 2day 4 sweden.
Reply 12
eriika
i think he would score loads if he played in the english league as well. he scored 2day 4 sweden.

i take it oyu're swedish?
marco Negri scored shitloads in the scottish league for God sake
Reply 14
nah im english rele
the scotish league is a pile of poo, look even chris sutton can score up there, Henrik Larson is a very good player however there are many better.
I thought he'd retired from international football? :confused:
Reply 17
Zidane is the best player ever alhough its hard to compare against those from the "old school": Pele, Maradona, Eusibo, Puskus etc.
Reply 18
Electric Magic
I thought he'd retired from international football? :confused:

hes not gonna play 4 celtic anymore, he'll prob find another club
I thought I remember reading one of the 2002 World Cup previews that Larsson would retire from internationals after the tournament... or was it some other high profile striker? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending