27.78%
Phoenix (13)
72.22%
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Welcome to round one of the TSR Superhero Battle contest - 64 superheroes, one winner, and the voting begins now

For this round, it's Cyclops vs Phoenix. Having fought on the same side for so long, they'll know each other's tactics well... and that could well prove to be their undoing.

Cyclops

"I'm packing a bazooka behind each eyeball. What do you want from me? "

Able to generate optic blasts, Cyclops can power though steel plates, rock, and has even been able to use his powers to knock Thor's hammer from his hands... and he's rumoured to have only used a fraction of his power. Outside of this, he's an expert in hand-to-hand combat, a trained pilot, and a master tactician. With knowledge of several martial art, a power he's only scraped the surface of, and an expert strategist, Cyclops won't be going down without a fight.

Phoenix

"None can withstand the Phoenix."

Telepathy and telekinesis - amongst other powers - Phoenix is the only known class 5 mutant, with practically unbounded powers. Her telekinesis is strong enough that she can rearrange the world around her, reverse gravity, and even disintegrate human flesh. And with her telepathy even allowing her to see the future, could she predict her opponents moves before the battle has even begun?

Who do think will win this round - will Phoenix turn to ashes? Or will Cyclops be blind-sided?

Voting closes 27/08/15.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I made my predictions based on people not knowing who Phoenix was but now they will. Probably backed the wrong horse with Cyclops with this one.
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That like asking who would win in a fight, a sheep or a bear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
I made my predictions based on people not knowing who Phoenix was but now they will. Probably backed the wrong horse with Cyclops with this one.

I did this as well.

Hopefully people will vote cyclops anyway.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (39)
68.42%
I don't have everything I need (18)
31.58%

Watched Threads