The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Swansea Townhill campus - Dyfed Halls (UWTSD)

Hey,
I've been reserved a place in Dyfed Halls for this September and was wondering if there was anyone else set to stay here too?:smile: Also whether anyone knew what the accommodation was like? I don't have much clue at all! Haha thankyou!
Hi :smile:

I just wanted to let you know that if you want to see the accommodation before coming to uni you can email the accommodation officer in Swansea and he will arrange it with you. He can also answer any questions you may have, his name is Jonathan Bradley and his email address is [email protected]

Hope this is helpful.

Cath :h:
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Hey, I've got a place in Dyfed halls too, I haven't seen the room and there's not much info on the website like pictures and stuff, but if you go to view your room could you say what it's like please😃
Reply 3
I have a place at Dyfed Halls my room is P84 :smile:
I'm in room M44 :smile: and im going to try and get a room viewing but i dont know if ill manage it :tongue:
Room M48. Nice to meet you all!
I'm in L24 Dyfed :biggrin:
Original post by katiethatisme
Hey,
I've been reserved a place in Dyfed Halls for this September and was wondering if there was anyone else set to stay here too?:smile: Also whether anyone knew what the accommodation was like? I don't have much clue at all! Haha thankyou!

hi im in dyfed too, i havent seen the rooms either im in room m52 if that means anything to anyone c:
Anyone on L floor? we have a group chat on Facebook :smile:
im in m52 and i guess some others in here must be on floor m too. so i guess message me we are going to be living together for a while c:
I'm K03!
K03 was my room last year! You're on the ground floor :smile:
What's the room like? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending