The Student Room Group

Can I get the grades I want with the grades I have?

I got BCD at AS level yesterday, and want to study computer science at the university of Liverpool starting in September 2016. The entry requirements are AAB-AAA is it possible to get AAB or ABB?
Reply 1
Resit the C and the D, and then it's possible.
Reply 2
Original post by Arkasia
Resit the C and the D, and then it's possible.

Could I get an A in the C? And I got an E in one French module and a B in the other could I just resit the E? (Got a D in French)
Reply 3
Original post by bootlessjazz
Could I get an A in the C? And I got an E in one French module and a B in the other could I just resit the E? (Got a D in French)

C is 60%, A is 80%. so you'd need to almost ace every exam to get it (unless you resit to push the C up). And yes. I think you can resit certain modules, you don't need to redo every single one.
Reply 4
Original post by Arkasia
C is 60%, A is 80%. so you'd need to almost ace every exam to get it (unless you resit to push the C up). And yes. I think you can resit certain modules, you don't need to redo every single one.

Thats good then, with the C (Business) I got a C in both exams, would I be better off just resitting one of them or the whole AS of business?
Reply 5
Original post by bootlessjazz
Thats good then, with the C (Business) I got a C in both exams, would I be better off just resitting one of them or the whole AS of business?

If you want to push it up to an A, then it would be better to resit both, but be careful you don't give yourself too much to do next year.
Reply 6
So with a retake it should be okay?
Reply 7
Original post by Arkasia
If you want to push it up to an A, then it would be better to resit both, but be careful you don't give yourself too much to do next year.

Okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest