I just got the results for my CIE AS Level,
And, they were much lower than I expected,
I plan to apply for medicine at University of Cambridge,
My results were
Biology 68%
Chemistry 75%
Physics 77%
Maths 88%
These should be my lowest recorded results in my transcripts and I am considering redoing , if possible, all of them.
I wish to Study Medicine from the year 2016, after which I would have completed my A2,
My question is, of I should get an avrage of 95% in all these subjects at A2, what grades would I be getting overall ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hey,
Your math grade looks pretty good and I think you'd be able to pull it up to an A*! So congratulations on that. As for the other two grades, I think a university like Cambridge would definitely ask for an A* in at least one of either chemistry or biology. I definitely think you should resit them because Cambridge doesn't mind retakes as long as you achieve excellent grades in them. Medicine is a really competitive course and Cambridge will be even more competitive. They'll have tons of A*A*A*s coming in. Of course, it also depends on your personal statement and your extracurricular achievements but you'd need the grades as well. Consider the retakes. Think of back up unis. You can do this!
Good luck for all your applications :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest