Don't understand my aqa as maths results Watch

Sayless
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i'm confused about understanding my maths results, i will attach what it says:

For the maths marks i got 48,65, and 73. im unsure as to what these numbers mean, are they marks out of the paper for example the PC2 paper is out of 75 are these marks the paper marks or something different because i'm not sure whether they are right or wrong since if they were out of 75, 73/75 would be an A .Also a link to the results and grade boundaries would be appreciated since i don't know what i'm looking for. Thanks
theresheglows
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sayless)
i'm confused about understanding my maths results, i will attach what it says:

For the maths marks i got 48,65, and 73. im unsure as to what these numbers mean, are they marks out of the paper for example the PC2 paper is out of 75 are these marks the paper marks or something different because i'm not sure whether they are right or wrong since if they were out of 75, 73/75 would be an A .Also a link to the results and grade boundaries would be appreciated since i don't know what i'm looking for. Thanks
These are the UMS marks - they are converted from raw marks to even out differences in difficulty between the same papers from different years. Each maths paper is out of 100 UMS, 80 = A, 70 = B, 60 = C, 50 = D, 40 = E
Sayless
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by theresheglows)
These are the UMS marks - they are converted from raw marks to even out differences in difficulty between the same papers from different years. Each maths paper is out of 100 UMS, 80 = A, 70 = B, 60 = C, 50 = D, 40 = E
i understand now thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Feb '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Feb '19
  • De Montfort University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Feb '19

Do you give blood?