The Student Room Group

Do I stand a chance for the following universities for Accounting and Finance.

Hello,

So, I received my results for AS (AAAD) and I wanted to ask whether I stand a chance for the following universities. I know I will get AAA prediction. I have listed the universities with the entry requirements. The subjects I took were Economics, Maths, Geography and Physics.

LSE = AAA offer
Warwick = AAA offer
Bristol = AAA or A*AB

I know I would have met the offers, however due to the high competition I still think it is very difficult to get a conditional offer. Would an extremely good personal statement help and do I stand a chance for the above universities?

Please leave your replies below and tell me which ones I have a chance for and which I don't, thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Smash98
Hello,

So, I received my results for AS (AAAD) and I wanted to ask whether I stand a chance for the following universities. I know I will get AAA prediction. I have listed the universities with the entry requirements. The subjects I took were Economics, Maths, Geography and Physics.

LSE = AAA offer
Warwick = AAA offer
Bristol = AAA or A*AB

I know I would have met the offers, however due to the high competition I still think it is very difficult to get a conditional offer. Would an extremely good personal statement help and do I stand a chance for the above universities?

Please leave your replies below and tell me which ones I have a chance for and which I don't, thanks.

I cannot talk from experience but by just using logic from basic research if the requirements are AAA and you got AAAD at AS, you have a decent chance for all three universities. I believe LSE will be the hardest to get into with your grades but of course a strong personal statement and reference would soon irradiate that insignificant D. The silliest thing to do is get sucked into the university 'competition' and not apply to where you want to go. Apply to wherever you like and whichever one is correct for you will accept you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest