Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Reading the thread about getting free clothes turned me into stingy git mode today and so on a (short) google search I found this site that apparently gives away free film tickets, www.freecinematickets.co.uk

It seems too good to be true though, has anyone heard about it and are there any catches?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Magic)
    Reading the thread about getting free clothes turned me into stingy git mode today and so on a (short) google search I found this site that apparently gives away free film tickets, www.freecinematickets.co.uk

It seems too good to be true though, has anyone heard about it and are there any catches?
    interesting that they dont ask for your age, so that they know what films you can see

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about this particular site, but it could be fine - afterall, I've been to four free, preview screenings with newspaper vouchers. Free tickets to previews are regularly given away.

ReputationRep:
    Well this seems to be a good one, but I wouldn't try it unless I know it 100%

ReputationRep:
    looks a bit dodgy

ReputationRep:
    we should start a thread where anyone with any money saving schemes/ free stuff/ big discounted offers etc can post. then we can all be stingy gits

ReputationRep:
    its strange they don't ask for any sort of location

ReputationRep:
    Seems to good to be true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzaWazza)
    Seems to good to be true.
    well i don't believe it

ReputationRep:
    The 100% "Spam free" badge looks fake, if not then its probably gotten off another website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    its strange they don't ask for any sort of location
    Actually they do ask for it on the sign-up page.

As for spam, I'm not that bothered because I have an old email address that became overrun with junk mail about five years ago so I just direct anything dodgy there

ReputationRep:
    Nobody gives you something for nothing unless there's something in it for them.

ReputationRep:
    Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.