The Student Room Group

Foundation Art Schools

I want to do a foundation are course before my degree however I'm unsure of which schools or university's run a foundation art course, if anyone can help me out with a list it would be very helpful
Original post by SAOHMP
I want to do a foundation are course before my degree however I'm unsure of which schools or university's run a foundation art course, if anyone can help me out with a list it would be very helpful

A quick google of Art Foundation Course comes up with a lot of names. Do bare in mind though that you can't get a maintenance loan for them, if you wanted to move away you'd have to self fund living costs
Original post by SAOHMP

Hello :smile:

We do foundation art courses. 3 different ones.... Design and Media, Fashion and Textiles, or Media production. Depends what exactly you're in to!

Here's a link to our website if you want to read a bit more about the courses: http://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/courses/foundation-and-access-diplomas-2015-2016/

Bee :h:

Quick Reply

Latest