Holiday to centre parcs Watch

laj1997
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Me and 7 of my mates want to go to centre parcs fo a week but we're all under 21. Have others done this and got away with it? Thanks (goimg to Sherwood forest one)
JustGeorgeJ
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by laj1997)
Me and 7 of my mates want to go to centre parcs fo a week but we're all under 21. Have others done this and got away with it? Thanks (goimg to Sherwood forest one)
Unfortunately you won't be able to get in. I went with seven friends last summer and luckily, I have two friends that were 21. I had to take them. Everything had to be filled out in their name and done through them. If you get there and they don't think there is a 21 yaer old with you, they will check your ID's or ask you to leave and you'll get no refund. You need a 21 year old with you. Even to book it you do.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by laj1997)
Do they explicitly state anywhere that you need an over-21 present? My brother took his girlfriend for their anniversary earlier this year when they were both aged 20 and 18, they didn't have any issues booking or when they arrived :holmes:
Jackieox
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Do they explicitly state anywhere that you need an over-21 present? My brother took his girlfriend for their anniversary earlier this year when they were both aged 20 and 18, they didn't have any issues booking or when they arrived :holmes:
Yeah they say in their terms and conditions that you must be over 21 to make a booking

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (67)
23.18%
No (222)
76.82%

Watched Threads