Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x Dee x)
    Has anyone been to ibiza? Im going with some mates in August and im sooo excited!! Expensive tho, iv gotts be a proper hermit till i go - savin! lol!
    Ibiza is so 5 years ago now, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emporium)
    It'll still be rammed when you go, bloke down at Lunn Poly told us that everyones booking for Malia and Laganas this year, so it should be busy all summer, you'd expect.

The clubs are open until everyones left i hear hehe, this one looks particularly good.
    yeah that does look pretty cool

as 'imasillynarb' said, our hotel is cheaper, we dont have a pool, but we just get to use the one at Hotel Laganas :cool:

that website has been quite handy as well, good pics, and a forum that has quite a few people giving info and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    yeah that does look pretty cool

as 'imasillynarb' said, our hotel is cheaper, we dont have a pool, but we just get to use the one at Hotel Laganas :cool:

that website has been quite handy as well, good pics, and a forum that has quite a few people giving info and stuff
    Im a regular poster on that board, just search for sillynarb, hell be on there, what a legend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Im a regular poster on that board, just search for sillynarb, hell be on there, what a legend!
    how cool

what a coinsidence eh?

i have posted on there before as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    I'm not sure yet whether the lads are coming or not. But if they don't I've made a mental note not to go to morocco, turkey or easten europe. cheers!
    I´d advise you to avoid Tunisia as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Ibiza is so 5 years ago now, sorry

i agree san antonio is.. but im also going to ibiza Dee!! cant wait.. im going the first 2 weeks in july.. where are you staying? me and 11 other friends have got a villa in the mountains off from santa gertrudis. i would highly recommend you hire a car though if you dont want to have to stick to the white drunken british trail..there are some absolutely stunning beaches - amazing scuba diving opportunities - its like the caribbean! our villa is £200 quid each for the two weeks which is a really good deal since it actually sleeps 15 comfortably.. 18 at a push..and has a pool and an amazing view.. check out the little islands surrounding ibiza as well..theres one where you cover yourself in this hot mud and then wash it off in the sea.. have you been before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    July 6th - 21st
    im going to be there july 5th till 19th!!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.