Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I received my AS results:
Sociology- C
Biology- E
Psychology- E
Health and social care (single award)- E

I'm very disappointed with my grades but I did kind of expect these grade due to my performance in my exams. In sociology unit 1 I got a D (was 4 marks away from a C) & in unit 2 I got a B (2 marks away from an A). Biology I totally flopped, I know where I went wrong and I'm ready to work harder. Health and social I got a U in the exam because I revised a day before the exam (so stupid of me) but got a C in the coursework & psychology I never really liked, so I'm dropping it

I want to resit the health and social care exam, sociology unit 1 and Biology AS, do you think I should resit the year? What do you guys think would be best for me?

Such a Failure
Tsrsarahh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
retake the year or you could move on to A2 and retake the exams at the end of the year. The second option however will require a lot more work but if you know where you have gone wrong it should be easy and you have done the subjects before. Drop psychology, repeat all bio exams and health and social and repeat the sociology unit that you got a D in. Good luck, and work hard xx
Azurite
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would retake the year if I were you.
amina126
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think I will take your advice by carrying it onto A2 and work harder, thanks soooo much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (8)
8.25%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (10)
10.31%
No, but maybe I will look into it (24)
24.74%
No and I wouldn't consider it (55)
56.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise