ReputationRep:
    http://www.popjustice.co.uk/images/w...ngarmbands.jpg

ReputationRep:
    i saw that video the other day

fair play to him

ReputationRep:
    and now i've got that 'your game' or whatever it's called in my head :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I see you attached the important part of Will Young. Wheres his face. Hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    The guys got a decentish body, arms are too small for his chest and abs, abs look horrible to me, as theyre just blocks, also looks as if his legs are small. Oh well, thats genetics for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    The guys got a decentish body, arms are too small for his chest and abs, abs look horrible to me, as theyre just blocks, also looks as if his legs are small. Oh well, thats genetics for you
    Hehehe. Some people are just born unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    wat weits shud i use 2 get bigger arms? 10kg 15 r 20 r 25?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex_Lad)
    wat weits shud i use 2 get bigger arms? 10kg 55 r 20 r 25?
    I havent got a clue about what you just said, but in any case, you need to progress, ie. keep increasing the amount of weight you lift, do a maximum of 12 reps for 2 sets, second set to failure(ish). So buying 10kg? and doing 55reps? would be pointless. 20kg of 25 reps would be ok, provided next time you increase the weight to say, 22.5 or 21.25 or whatever..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not putting it up here, but anyone seen that pic of Darius serenading a little kid with his **** popping out from his kilt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I'm not putting it up here, but anyone seen that pic of Darius serenading a little kid with his **** popping out from his kilt?
    No - i aint seen it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.