The Student Room Group

What should i be predicted for A2 and what should i reply for

My AS level results were
English literature and language - A
Fine Art - A
Graphic communication - A
A2 History of Art - C
Im not sure what course to choose at uni, English language and linguistics degree or a Graphic design degree, i like the look of both and am equally as good at the AS courses.
Also what should be my predicted grades for next year?
What dyou guys think?
Help!
Original post by albabora
My AS level results were
English literature and language - A
Fine Art - A
Graphic communication - A
A2 History of Art - C
Im not sure what course to choose at uni, English language and linguistics degree or a Graphic design degree, i like the look of both and am equally as good at the AS courses.
Also what should be my predicted grades for next year?
What dyou guys think?
Help!

Your predictions based on your AS results should probably be A*A*A*B at best.

In terms of the degree course you want to apply for, it's really up to you to decide. Maybe do more research into the courses, such as calling up your potential universities to find out more, attend open days, career prospectus for each etc.

I don't think a bunch of strangers should decide for you on which degree course to pick lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops! You've already achieved a "C" in History of Art. Please ignore the "B" grade in my previous comment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ohh! So i would be able to pick a english language degree even though ive got more art subjects, i thought to back up my english i would have to have at least history or something as they wouldnt like art subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending