The Student Room Group

My own University league table! (2016)

For some of you that followed the bumper league table thread (what happened to that?) I used to do master tables which ranked universities according to lots of individual tables. However now I have done my own based on the recent available clearing places (2015). Universities that rank higher have a lower proportion of vacancies. The full table and a detail of the methodology will be available on my blog at 8pm tonight quantumoverlord.blogspot.co.uk (I still need to write up the methodology more thoroughly), however here are the top 10 universities in my league table as a taste; I hope this will be useful to 2016 applicants.

Mods: I put this in educational debate, because I do not want to clog up the UCAS board during clearing. However, it may be more appropriate in that board after that period has finished (I think that's where the bumper thread used to live).

=1 Bath
=1 Cambridge
=1 Imperial
=1 LSE
=1 Oxford
=1 St.Andrews
=1 UCL
8 Surrey
9 Edinburgh
10 Ulster

These rankings may change slightly. Again, I'll release the full rankings tonight.
Full league table and methodology available here: http://quantumoverlord.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/my-own-personal-university-league-table.html

Top 10 has changed slightly

=1 Bath
=1 Cambridge
=1 Imperial
=1 LSE
=1 Oxford
=1 St.Andrews
=1 UCL
8 Surrey
9 Edinburgh
10 Durham

With Durham replacing Ulster
Reply 2
I cant believe you went through all this effort.
You even made a site...

I'm out.
Original post by Cobalt_
I cant believe you went through all this effort.
You even made a site...

I'm out.

The site already existed :tongue:, this was about 3-4 hours work in total, I didn't spend days doing this.

Even the genuine tables don't matter for most degrees so why should yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending