Reply 1
Original post by ata194
Need 4 peeps for a flat £150 a week, in SE15. Message me if interested x

Sorry meant house, freshers only pls
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I'm in the middle of attempting to get hold of some college accommodation in Halls, but because I applied through clearing I'm not feeling confident. Maybe if we could exchange details we could talk about a possible house share in more detail. Cheers.
Reply 3
Original post by samwkemp
Hi, I'm in the middle of attempting to get hold of some college accommodation in Halls, but because I applied through clearing I'm not feeling confident. Maybe if we could exchange details we could talk about a possible house share in more detail. Cheers.

I'm in the same position here! What is your email??
Original post by ata194
I'm in the same position here! What is your email??

I'm in the same position too! I'm first year goldsmiths but applied for accommodation too late I think, are you still looking for someone to share a house with?
Reply 5
Original post by sophimcmanus
I'm in the same position too! I'm first year goldsmiths but applied for accommodation too late I think, are you still looking for someone to share a house with?

Yes! Pm me :smile:
Reply 6
Pm'd you all my facebook, if you'd like to add me i'll create a group and we can chat on there?

hopefully speak to you soon!
Reply 7
Original post by ata194
Need 4 peeps for a flat £150 a week, in SE15. Message me if interested x

I'm starting English BA at Goldsmith's in Sept and as got in through clearing have no accommodation.. Would be interested will PM my Facebook
Original post by LiamB13
I'm starting English BA at Goldsmith's in Sept and as got in through clearing have no accommodation.. Would be interested will PM my Facebook

are you still looking for somewhere because we've got 4 people for a 5 double bedroom house near the uni so looking for an extra person? if so just pm me
Reply 9
pm'd you (need to know asap)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending