Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oo geog exam soon anyone still here?

ReputationRep:
    I have a geography exam in the afternoon. Havn't finished studying module 1 yet.

ReputationRep:
    Still here, just got up, gotta finish revising

Good luck all :cool:

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! Hope it goes well I'm doing very last minute revision, it's so hard to remember all the numbers in the case studies!

ReputationRep:
    What time do the afternoon exams generally start at ? 12.30 ? 1.30 ? :-0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHL)
    What time do the afternoon exams generally start at ? 12.30 ? 1.30 ? :-0
    Mine starts at 1:45 - all the afternoon exams start at 1:45 in my school.

ReputationRep:
    Mine starts at 1:30, but it depends on your school/college.

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    yeh mine starts at 1:30 to.wish it had bin this morning, i hate the nervous wait b4 the exam, and ive still gotta revise bio,chem and maths for this week!
    is ne1 else planning to blag their way through this paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeyguru)
    yeh mine starts at 1:30 to.wish it had bin this morning, i hate the nervous wait b4 the exam, and ive still gotta revise bio,chem and maths for this week!
    I think i'm going to be forced to make up alot of the content of the case studies! I'm more worried about the biology and chemistry exams than this though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeyguru)
    some case studies ie volanoes i will blag abit , its unlikely to come up anyways

ReputationRep:
    Anyone need a case study for urban regeneration? I have a brilliant one from Liverpool.

I'm doing AQA B, btw.

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes! I'm glad that one's over. 6 hours of English lit and (AQA) Geography - my eyes ache, my forehead is streaming, the RSIs are coming on etc. etc.

After having flopped module 1 in January due to timing, I can tell you all that it was (in my totally unbiased opinion) probably the easiest module 1 for some time! Definitely easier than January's one.

What did people think?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find that human suprising hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulan2000)
    Anyone else find that human suprising hard.
    what board?

ReputationRep:
    damn Aqa (a) woz hard! :mad: any1 else do this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    what board?

I did edexcel today...unit 2 human and yes i thought it was rather hard. I did q1, 4 and 5......q1 and 5 were quiet good but q4 was too ambiguious and not really pitched at the right level. I did the river and coast one in jan and got 96/100 but i reckon i struggle for about 85+ on this one unless they lower the grade boundaries.

Unexpectly hard and not a good paper......although i have AQA Biology tommorrow which should be a breeze 100% UMS here we come so at least that will pick me up!

ReputationRep:
    I found the human paper harder then the physical (and usually i prefer human!) i did WJEC.

ReputationRep:
    AQA B was quite easy. A couple of stupid questions where you didn't know what the hell to write, so filled it with irrelevant bull

One question that threw me, for 2 marks:

What is meant by the term urbanisation?

I was like...AHHH how do I answer that?? Everyone knows it, but it's hard to define. Hehe stupid little things like that...

And the salt marsh question Hope you all read my help from before for that, I was glad it came up

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    I do AQA Geography B too! I find it alrite. I hate module 1 though, as I'm not quite good at especially the river valley stuff and segreation. I hate that salt marsh/sand dune question. I also don't know how cliffs are effected by geology. Overall, I found the AS geography exam easy.

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel A. I found the physical fairly easy apart from the first section which I completely ****ed up. The human was harder. I really wanted an A, but it looks like I'll be retaking

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.