Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Official AS Geography Exam thread! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I sucked at the exam. I only managed to do two question of of the three in both exams - Unit 1&2 (Edexcel B)
    So its not looking good! I'm going to kick my self when i see my final result in the summer.
    grrr... I did find the questions very easy but my time management and me not being about to write fast enough made me perform poorly. 1hour and a half isnt enough!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This looks a very useful site - especially for cross modular and environmental questions
    http://earthtrends.wri.org/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    This looks a very useful site - especially for cross modular and environmental questions
    http://earthtrends.wri.org/
    abit too late now but hey :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    abit too late now but hey :rolleyes:
    not for Edexcel B it isn't!

ReputationRep:
    lol it seems like im the only person in the world who found the physical harder than the human :rolleyes: always one isnt there

ReputationRep:
    I found physical a bit harder!

Actually, I didn't really, I just thought I'd make you feel better

I prefer the physical though, I find human harder, which is why I put more work into it, meaning my physical became weaker

-=X=-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -xsarahx-)
    I found the human paper harder then the physical (and usually i prefer human!) i did WJEC.
    [Sorry to drag this thread up (and i doubt anyone will read it but who cares.]

I did WJEC too and found them both ok but i agree, the physical was slightly easier. I'm so glad the ecosystems Q wasn't compulsory!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad the ecosystems Q wasn't compulsory!
    Lol yeah so was i!! In the human exam i couldn't decide between doing population or rural on section A...i wasted loads of time trying to make my mind up! I ended up doing populations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -xsarahx-)
    Lol yeah so was i!! In the human exam i couldn't decide between doing population or rural on section A...i wasted loads of time trying to make my mind up! I ended up doing populations.
    Yeah so did i as one of the rural Qs worth four marks was a bit vague so i didn't want to risk it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.