University college Birmingham - anyone graduated??

Watch
Werepot11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I would just like to know has anyone graduated from ucb doing a business degree and can you tell me what your certificate looks like?

It says it is accredited by university of Birmingham. So does your certificate say Ucb on there or university of Birmingham as I'm quite confused. And also, your graduation photograph does it say ucb or university of Birmingham?
I know it's might sound like a stupid question but it's because I have been accepted to do business enterprise and I want to know these details.

Thanks
University College Birmingham
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi

The degree certificate will say 'student name’ is of ‘University College Birmingham, however it is a University of Birmingham Degree Certificate.

In terms of your photograph, you will be wearing a University of Birmingham degree hood and you can choose a UCB frame or blank frame.

Hope this helps!

(Original post by Werepot11)
Hi I would just like to know has anyone graduated from ucb doing a business degree and can you tell me what your certificate looks like?

It says it is accredited by university of Birmingham. So does your certificate say Ucb on there or university of Birmingham as I'm quite confused. And also, your graduation photograph does it say ucb or university of Birmingham?
I know it's might sound like a stupid question but it's because I have been accepted to do business enterprise and I want to know these details.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (283)
56.71%
I don't have everything I need (216)
43.29%

Watched Threads