LeonardoBar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
my sister attends RHUL and said she may have heard of the uni introducing medine in years to come, and was wondering if anyone has any news (if any) on this topic. Thanks.
P.s - I am heading into year 13 now.
llacerta
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LeonardoBar)
my sister attends RHUL and said she may have heard of the uni introducing medine in years to come, and was wondering if anyone has any news (if any) on this topic. Thanks.
P.s - I am heading into year 13 now.
Seems pretty unlikely considering the lack of a decent hospital nearby (as far as I know). I also can't see them investing in the facilities anytime soon. But I may be wrong!
LeonardoBar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by llacerta)
Seems pretty unlikely considering the lack of a decent hospital nearby (as far as I know). I also can't see them investing in the facilities anytime soon. But I may be wrong!

I see, thanks for the reply!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads