lenfam
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
After a set of disappointing AS results in maths, physics, chemistry and computer science, I was wondering what you guys suggest for resits so I could possibly achieve ABB. My current grades are CDCB, in that order for subjects. Assuming I drop physics.
Maths
C1 - B
C2 - A
M1 - E (Ouch)
Chem
F331 - C
F332 - C
Computing
Comp 1 - B
Comp 2 - B

M1 is definitely going to be retaken. F332 is probably going to be retaken too because it's worth quite a lot more than F331 so will boost up my grade if done well. What else should I retake? Considering one of either C1, F331 and Comp 2. Thanks
DeadEnd_96
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Definitely retake M1 and F332. You could possibly retake C1 if you want to because it is not too hard to get an A in that. Good Luck!
lenfam
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by DeadEnd_96)
Definitely retake M1 and F332. You could possibly retake C1 if you want to because it is not too hard to get an A in that. Good Luck!
Yea, was pretty much thinking this. Looking back at it I think it's pretty weird to do better in C2 than C1, in the mocks I easily achieved an A in C1. Thanks for your help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.63%
Okay (119)
29.38%
A bit lacking (154)
38.02%
Not good at all (93)
22.96%

Watched Threads