The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth, house hunting 1st year private accommodation

Hey guys I didn't get a place in the halls as they were full
Have to find private accommodation now
I'll be studying geology (BSc)
If anyone is in the same position as me it would be worth getting accommodation together, maybe make a group chat on Facebook or what's app? :smile: really stressful doing this lol
Facebook: Hadi Rana
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

theirs a website you ca use to help u
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
I'm also a first year.. Didn't get Accomodation 😩
Wanna house hunt together?
I'm in the same boat, I got into Portsmouth via clearing so have no idea what to do for accomodation, if anyone makes a facebook chat add me in, Charlotte Lauren Huggins😊
Original post by Lottie_lauren_97
I'm in the same boat, I got into Portsmouth via clearing so have no idea what to do for accomodation, if anyone makes a facebook chat add me in, Charlotte Lauren Huggins😊

Hi Charlotte,
I don't have Facebook.. Whatsapp?
Reply 5
Original post by mrdetermination
theirs a website you ca use to help u

Yeah let's make a group chat. I'll be going down to ports on the 27th for the housing event
Reply 6
Original post by Lottie_lauren_97

Hey Charlotte I'll add you. Let's make a fb group chat. I'll be going to the housing event on the 27th
can i be added to this chat please
Reply 8
hi im in the same position as well and would like to get it all sorts asap
I am also in the same boat as you all. I have signed up to be attending the event on the 27th. Can I please be added to this chat?
Hey, im in the same position as you guys. 1st year student but I didnt the accomodation that I wanted. Can I also be added to the chat ?
Reply 11
Hey everyone I'm in that boat too looking for a place gonna be studying Television and Broadcasting I'm up for a whatsapp chat
Reply 12
Hey!
I got placed through clearing yesterday & looking for private housing too!
I am from Liverpool so going to find this house hunting v.difficult so if you could add me to any chats that would be fab!
I do have Facebook for those that have it too!
Reply 13
Hey all!
I'm still looking for accomodation, going to be studying maths, if someone's started a facebook or whatsapp group could you add me too it!
Original post by Aimee.c
Hey!
I got placed through clearing yesterday & looking for private housing too!
I am from Liverpool so going to find this house hunting v.difficult so if you could add me to any chats that would be fab!
I do have Facebook for those that have it too!

I've also got a place too and Im from Preston so Im in your boat! Could you help us out?
Hi i am Rosie i am gong to be studying Marine Biology, Portsmouth was my insurance choice so I am also looking for a house share, anyone interested?
Reply 16
I'm Matt,

Got in through clearing to do biomed - any help with regards finding a house would be appreciated!!
Original post by MattMate
I'm Matt,

Got in through clearing to do biomed - any help with regards finding a house would be appreciated!!

Try www.portsmouthuniversityaccomodation.com
My daughter got a room there on Friday she's a 1st year
Hi guys, also in the same boat going to start French next month. If it's not too late could I please be added to the chat too? Duncan Murray on facebook.

cheers
Hello, Christine from the Information Centre here, get in touch with Student Housing on 02392 843214 or [email protected], they have
some house hunting events running. There is also info here
http://www.port.ac.uk/students/housing/
Best wishes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending