The Student Room Group

Clearing even though my offer is Firmly Accepted?

So I got into my firm university and want to change to another university through clearing, I have already applied to the university I want to go to using clearing so after I get an offer would I be able to release myself from my firmly accepted offer?
Reply 1
Original post by iLastKinq
So I got into my firm university and want to change to another university through clearing, I have already applied to the university I want to go to using clearing so after I get an offer would I be able to release myself from my firmly accepted offer?
You will have to persuade your current firm to release you into Clearing, and should only do this if the other uni has asked you to enter them as a Clearing choice. You need to make sure that uni 2 realises you are not currently in Clearing 9 (ie you don't have a Clearing number) and is willing to wait a couple of days for you to do this. You will only be able to enter uni 2 as a Clearing choice once you have been released.
Reply 2
Why don't you just go through adjustment? Unless you didn't exceed your grades. You are risking your firm place if you go through clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending