The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Can you defer uni for 2016 once I have an offer

Hi everyone, I recently was offered a place to study at the university of Southampton however now I feel like I am not ready for uni judt yet and I also have a new job which is in my home town that I really don't want to leave. Do you think they would let me attend the university next year instead and has anyone had any success doing so?
Thank you a lot!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Yes you can! I got a conditional offer for 2015 and deferred to 2016! Just email/call the school. It's a pretty simple process.
Reply 3
Might see you there next year then. I'm starting Audiology at Southampton in a couple of weeks :smile:
Original post by ayeeel
Might see you there next year then. I'm starting Audiology at Southampton in a couple of weeks :smile:

I'm doing Audiology as well so yes I'll see you for sure! :smile: Too bad not the same year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending