Sainsbo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey! Was wondering if anyone on here is starting a degree in Meteorology at Reading in October. Haven't been able to find anyone so far
DavidCrow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
me - i am starting the one year masters course!
Sainsbo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Sweet! The Maths and Meteorology one?
DavidCrow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
msc applied meteorology!
LFB2612
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sainsbo)
Hey! Was wondering if anyone on here is starting a degree in Meteorology at Reading in October. Haven't been able to find anyone so far
Heya, I've just applied to the course and have an interview in February, do you have any tips?
runner1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sainsbo)
Me hopefully! I have an interview after Christmas
avengedabbie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm applying for the masters in meteorology and climate with a year in Oklahoma and I only applied yesterday. How long did it take for them to send you an offer and what sort of grades are you guys predicted?
runner1997
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by avengedabbie)
I'm applying for the masters in meteorology and climate with a year in Oklahoma and I only applied yesterday. How long did it take for them to send you an offer and what sort of grades are you guys predicted?
I heard back within two days from reading for the maths and meteorology course and then after about a week I got a letter for an interview for the masters course. And A*A*B.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.92%
I don't have everything I need (193)
43.08%

Watched Threads