Demons and Satan Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sophie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey i'm doing a peice of RS coursework on Demonic possesion, and i was wondering does nayone know anything about Demons and Satan please!!

Thank you for your help!

Sophie x x x
ƒlå®è®
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi sophie, try searching on www.yahoo.com about demons and satan's, i found this website that might help http://www.tlem.net/demons.htm

good luck

ƒlå®è®
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Careful searching for stuff like that! It may scar your young and innocent mind, hell... look what it did to Leekey :|
wilf
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sophie)
hey i'm doing a peice of RS coursework on Demonic possesion, and i was wondering does nayone know anything about Demons and Satan please!!

Thank you for your help!

Sophie x x x
HELLO.SOPHIE..
yes i know a little about possesion..i joined a coven oh! about 3 years ago.[thanks to a friend].what i did not know was it was satanic..not a wicca.coven [white magic].
during the last 3 years i have seen many things inc temp possesion for divination..
i will leave my e-mail address if you want to contact me i can give you info.
but not on open net..its my soul thats at stake if i am found out

[email protected]
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wilf)
HELLO.SOPHIE..
yes i know a little about possesion..i joined a coven oh! about 3 years ago.[thanks to a friend].what i did not know was it was satanic..not a wicca.coven [white magic].
during the last 3 years i have seen many things inc temp possesion for divination..
i will leave my e-mail address if you want to contact me i can give you info.
but not on open net..its my soul thats at stake if i am found out

[email protected]
lol, doesn't really help that I'm a huge sceptic.
Unregіstered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
BABYGUY knows all about that stuff. He is the devil after all.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm beyond being a sceptic. I'm a firm disbeliever.
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 15 years ago

Thank you for your help!

Sophie x x x

The only thing that I know about it is that it's absolute ********.
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Secondedsids
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
try watching the Exorcist film over and over (if u can handle it lol) but rather than looking at it as a horror film, lok into it spiritualy and religiously
opman
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
try watching the Exorcist film over and over (if u can handle it lol) but rather than looking at it as a horror film, lok into it spiritualy and religiously
lol
Dude
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
ask me anything cos i know satan. Cos i am GOD. It was me that threw him out of heaven when he pretraded me.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
right then dude............
Sophie
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey, thanks everyone who has replied and helped me!

Lots of Luv,

Sophie xx
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't suppose it would help looking into modern satanism - not that it has anything to do with satan or demons in the biblical sense (it's about self worship, elitism and humanism) they just picked up the name to attract people and to shock :rolleyes:

http://www.churchofsatan.com is a good place to start if you're interested.
Polanski's Pal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
amen to that
Polanski's Pal
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
The only thing that I know about it is that it's absolute ********.
steer clear of false prophets,is your teacher nicknamed beelzebubb,are you his appretice.
templeofsix
Report 14 years ago

Thank you for your help!

Sophie x x x
blue verdana 6 Yo the first thing you should know is that I'm an american who worshipped the devil for over a decade. The best thing I can tell you about the devil is to beware the fakes and fronts. Way to many people these days talk like they know him but have never felt his icy embrace.
Rest assured if you want to find him you will. As far as demons go I can teach you much. E-mail me at [email protected] Trust me when I say nobody knows the darkness quite like me I have thrived in it for some time now. In this temple you can learn much about demons and the devil but you must first release your fear and tell me what you would do with these dark gifts if I give them to you. I'll be waiting your reply--TEMPLE OF SIX
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Thank you for your help!

Sophie x x x
I recently read an excellent book called "Possessed", writen in the form of the actual day by day diary kept by a jesuit priest during the exorcism of a young boy in the US in the 40's.

Now this was in fact the case that inspired the movie "The Exorcist"

Terrific read and if you can get a hold of a copy and I'd say a very good starting point from which to conduct a research project.

The Salem witch trials is also very well worth looking into, though I recently saw a documentary linking the apparent demonic manifestations to a fungal growth which under certain conditions grows on wheat.

Now this particular fungus, once consumed (in the form of bread) reacts on the human body in much the same way as LSD but also induces massive body spasms.

There was also a later case documented in a small German town which was similarly attributed to this fungus.
Nazi Vienna95
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
The Salem witch trials is also very well worth looking into, though I recently saw a documentary linking the apparent demonic manifestations to a fungal growth which under certain conditions grows on wheat.

Now this particular fungus, once consumed (in the form of bread) reacts on the human body in much the same way as LSD but also induces massive body spasms.

There was also a later case documented in a small German town which was similarly attributed to this fungus.

I saw that documentary too, I think the fungus was called Ergot or somthing like that. It was ridiculous that so many innocent people were falsely tried and executed because people were tripping. How *****y is that. Caused by religion and the idiotic scaremongering and superstition people were indoctrinated with. Like today, but now it is called Islam.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.61%
No (194)
72.39%

Watched Threads