The Student Room Group

Girls always pay!!! Why??

Hi.

I am very angry and upset because I saw how Girls should pay and struggle through the life more than guys!

1st: Guys use there handsomeness and their sweet words to get girls, but girls use their emotions and feeling to accept guys.

So, Guys break up after filled their desires, girls break up after getting broken heart, so, Who did pay at first, and in the end,

Result: Guys+girls+ relationship= desires Filled for Guys, and suffering life & broken hearts for girls.

So in that point, in the moment of breaking up, Who paid more, and who paid less? Emotionally, socially .....??

So I think that Girls should do something by which they keep their right

Their Right?????

Yes, Their right to have unshakable life based on true love that includes giving and waivers ( actions ) not including words and feelings that ends quickly.

Their right to have a calm life, in which a relationship means to steady and bulit their life, not a relationship that means to suffer, struggle.

their right to have a respect position at her guys heart, where she means a lasting love which makes him to be the first responsible to keep that love, that cute angle, that sweet soul.

Finally, I wish guys understand that making a relationship with a girl means that She will be in his responsibility, in his world where he protects, loves, gives , be proud of being with her. and sacrifice to keep that angle.

So, There should be a law protect girls from disingenuous guys.

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Girls get a bad deal because most guys are selfish.

Sorry but it's true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I need my desires filled
hahaa this thread made me laugh :')
Reply 4
Original post by Indeterminate
Girls get a bad deal because most guys are selfish.

Sorry but it's true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats up my lil croissant?
Reply 5
What the hell did I just read.
Original post by Saham15
x

i think your choice in guys is the REAL reason why you're upset
Try being a kiwi for a few days, then you'll see who really pays.

I'm a kiwi :dunce:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Try being a kiwi for a few days, then you'll see who really pays.

I'm a kiwi :dunce:

I desire kiwi, pls fill my desire
Reply 9
What a lot of utter ****. I worry about the mental state of people my age in this country. I think I may need to find a higher-minded forum
Reply 10
What on earth did I just read? :tongue:
Original post by lucaf
What on earth did I just read? :tongue:

Lol, I think the OP is just depressed tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa
I desire kiwi, pls fill my desire

Omg no....
:congrats:*tear*
How long have you been suffering from mental retardation OP?
Or... you could just not pay
Original post by AvaAdore
What a lot of utter ****. I worry about the mental state of people my age in this country. I think I may need to find a higher-minded forum

Misc section of the Bodybuilding forums brah
Why do people always generalize?
Damn can't people put 'certain' in your vocab.
LOL even for TSR this thread is insane
Original post by Saham15
Hi.

I am very angry and upset because I saw how Girls should pay and struggle through the life more than guys!

1st: Guys use there handsomeness and their sweet words to get girls, but girls use their emotions and feeling to accept guys.

So, Guys break up after filled their desires, girls break up after getting broken heart, so, Who did pay at first, and in the end,

Result: Guys+girls+ relationship= desires Filled for Guys, and suffering life & broken hearts for girls.

So in that point, in the moment of breaking up, Who paid more, and who paid less? Emotionally, socially .....??

So I think that Girls should do something by which they keep their right

Their Right?????

Yes, Their right to have unshakable life based on true love that includes giving and waivers ( actions ) not including words and feelings that ends quickly.

Their right to have a calm life, in which a relationship means to steady and bulit their life, not a relationship that means to suffer, struggle.

their right to have a respect position at her guys heart, where she means a lasting love which makes him to be the first responsible to keep that love, that cute angle, that sweet soul.

Finally, I wish guys understand that making a relationship with a girl means that She will be in his responsibility, in his world where he protects, loves, gives , be proud of being with her. and sacrifice to keep that angle.

So, There should be a law protect girls from disingenuous guys.

Thank you.

Your opinion reminds me of Hillary Clinton;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending