sighsigh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
have city university london ever lowered entry requirements to study finance e.g banking and finance to like Bbc or bcc during clearing??
Calvin Tai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiya , I have applied to Cass business School as my insurance choice for Actuarial science (Need A*AA), my first choice is UCL (A*A*A)which I got rejection .In fact , I got A*BBC A* Maths B Further Maths B Economics , that were much lower than the typical offer. However , they are still considering my application. In fact , Cass business School is really hard to get in even their overall ranking of the uni isn't that high. But Cass is really fantastic , I look forward to hearing from them . Anyway , Good luck for your future plans. Just need to tell you that there are some people having the same situation as you .
sighsigh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Calvin Tai)
Hiya , I have applied to Cass business School as my insurance choice for Actuarial science (Need A*AA), my first choice is UCL (A*A*A)which I got rejection .In fact , I got A*BBC A* Maths B Further Maths B Economics , that were much lower than the typical offer. However , they are still considering my application. In fact , Cass business School is really hard to get in even their overall ranking of the uni isn't that high. But Cass is really fantastic , I look forward to hearing from them . Anyway , Good luck for your future plans. Just need to tell you that there are some people having the same situation as you .
wow your grades are really good, hope cass take you! do you know when you'll here back from them?
Calvin Tai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hope so, but I'm really disappointed about my results as I put a lot of effort on Further Maths. Meanwhile, I have received an offer from Nottingham Birmingham Glasgow for Mathematics course .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (29)
6.9%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (245)
58.33%
No (146)
34.76%

Watched Threads