Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think that's a bit unfair!?! I asked my brother to come and collect me last night at about 9 o'clock, he said no and told me to take a torch- knowing full well that I would have to walk on my own through some bloody corn field. I had visions of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it was actually horrible. I am so frustrated, do you think I have a cause to be angry?

ReputationRep:
    the question we are really wondering is does a pointless thread like this deserve negative rep?

ReputationRep:
    would u b charter's sis by any chance??

ReputationRep:
    what you doin in a corn field in the middle of the night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    what you doin in a corn field in the middle of the night?
    I'm pretty sure she was in a corn field to get home. Does she live on a farm?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you have right to be angry. Anything could have happened! That's very selfish of him.

ReputationRep:
    he didnt have a car!!!!

i was talkin to him on msn when u were talkin to him!!

what was he supposed to do?!?

thats not selfish, its common sense. u should have just stayed where u were!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisAgain)
    would u b charter's sis by any chance??
    unfortunately yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    Don't you think that's a bit unfair!?! I asked my brother to come and collect me last night at about 9 o'clock, he said no and told me to take a torch- knowing full well that I would have to walk on my own through some bloody corn field. I had visions of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it was actually horrible. I am so frustrated, do you think I have a cause to be angry?
    It does sound really unpleasant for you, but if he didn't have a car as Lewis said - how could he pick you up?

ReputationRep:

Where was your driver... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Where was your driver... :rolleyes:
    with my parents, they have gone away for the weekend and left us in Cheshire

ReputationRep:
    with my parents, they have gone away for the weekend and left us in Cheshire
    you only have one?

ReputationRep:
    Thats a good point, if he didn't have a car, how was he supposed to pick you up?

ReputationRep:
    you only have one?
    yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Thats a good point, if he didn't have a car, how was he supposed to pick you up?
    he could of walked...

ReputationRep:
    couldn't you stay at whoevers house you were at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisAgain)
    he didnt have a car!!!!

i was talkin to him on msn when u were talkin to him!!

what was he supposed to do?!?

thats not selfish, its common sense. u should have just stayed where u were!!
    he did have a car its parked outside the house!

ReputationRep:
    well two nights ago I ran for two sets of 30 min at 10.5 miles at the gym with coming signs of the flu... But that was the gym.. were you wearing heels?!

ReputationRep:
    were you wearing heels?!
    lol yes that's why I'm so annoyed my shoes are completely wrecked- it twas the beginnings of a party but I didn't want to stay.

ReputationRep:
    lol yes that's why I'm so annoyed my shoes are completely wrecked- it twas the beginnings of a party but I didn't want to stay.
    no shoe should ever be subjected to that torture, unless its the shoes designed specialty. You ought to be shot!

( :cool: )

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.