Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Walked 8 miles, alone, at night, in the countryside! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Its such a sad day for the shoes. Do you think you could ever get over it if it was your shoes in such a critical condition?
    hello, this is me we are talking about! I have a freaking funeral... oh, newbie... I see, youll catch on pretty soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    what would have happened if I had got lost!
    You would have got home later than planned.

ReputationRep:
    who knows what would have happend if u got lost

what about him.. you expect him to walk 16 miles to collect you.

you'd still have to have walked in ur shoes....

he was helpless, dont blame him!! but i dont blame him for laughin at the whole ordeal, was ur own fault really!!

ReputationRep:
    You would have got home later than planned.
    HAHAHAHAHA well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    hello, this is me we are talking about! I have a freaking funeral... oh, newbie... I see, youll catch on pretty soon...
    Well just for your piece of mind i will pray that it doesn't happen to you. Thanks for the welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Well just for your piece of mind i will pray that it doesn't happen to you. Thanks for the welcome.
    once again, welcome... >>takes out wizard of oz tape and plays scene where munchkins welcome Dorothy<< many warm returns.

ReputationRep:
    Lib I do not feel sorry for you in the slightest you are spoilt and snobbish. You won't get any sympathy here.
    Run along now

ReputationRep:
    If I was in that position I woulda been kinda scared and I've been there before when I was 15 except it was midnight and I had no one to pick me up or take me home

But when I told my best friend about it she said I should've called her or her mum or dad because they'll always come and pick me up, so no problems in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soapsuds)
    If I was in that position I woulda been kinda scared and I've been there before when I was 15 except it was midnight and I had no one to pick me up or take me home
    But when I told my best friend about it she said I should've called her or her mum or dad because they'll always come and pick me up, so no problems in the future
    I would of picked her up though but my dad took my car keys to force me to stay and house sit for the weekend. Now in pay back she has brought all her friends over today, I have taken refuge at the top of the house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    I would of picked her up though but my dad took my car keys to force me to stay and house sit for the weekend. Now in pay back she has brought all her friends over today, I have taken refuge at the top of the house
    Yeah I know, but it is kinda funny though, lol I'm evil

Poor you

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you charters.

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you charters.
    lol merci, now everyone knows I'm related to *uhum* "it", o god

ReputationRep:
    lol merci, now everyone knows I'm related to *uhum* "it", o god
    hehehe. Your stuck on the roof and still able to be on the internet. Sounds like fun. I'll come round. hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    hehehe. Your stuck on the roof and still able to be on the internet. Sounds like fun. I'll come round. hehehe.
    Top of the house....not the roof dear, lol. Yes please do come round but you'll have to fight your way in and you can join me in my roast dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Top of the house....not the roof dear, lol. Yes please do come round but you'll have to fight your way in and you can join me in my roast dinner.
    Is there lots of veg? I don't eat meat being a veggie and all that. Who's cooking?

ReputationRep:
    Is there lots of veg? I don't eat meat being a veggie and all that. Who's cooking?
    At the moment there is sweetcorn....but there can be broccoli too. I'm cooking of course, my rents are away!

ReputationRep:
    At the moment there is sweetcorn....but there can be broccoli too. I'm cooking of course, my rents are away!
    Who are you cooking for? Make sure you keep an eye on the food we dont want your parents coming home with the kitchen missing.

ReputationRep:
    Who are you cooking for? Make sure you keep an eye on the food we dont want your parents coming home with the kitchen missing.
    Ah well- no its in the oven but I have to fight my way downstairs. I'm hoping if I stay up here long enough the scary yr 10's might go away :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well- no its in the oven but I have to fight my way downstairs. I'm hoping if I stay up here long enough the scary yr 10's might go away :rolleyes:
    They wont go. Your have to scare them off. How many people are there?

ReputationRep:
    They wont go. Your have to scare them off. How many people are there?
    30-40. They better go do they not understand i have chemistry revision to do! I'm cooking my roast dinner for myself.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.