Turn on thread page Beta

Walked 8 miles, alone, at night, in the countryside! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    30-40. They better go do they not understand i have chemistry revision to do! I'm cooking my roast dinner for myself.
    awww. You'll be singing 'all by myself' next. Thats a lot of people there. Are you at college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    awww. You'll be singing 'all by myself' next. Thats a lot of people there. Are you at college?
    lol 'all by myself'...' well I can't actually hear myself think let alone sing loudly cause of the music. I am at boarding school, upper VI

ReputationRep:
    30-40. They better go do they not understand i have chemistry revision to do! I'm cooking my roast dinner for myself.
    I remember I once had loads of my friends over and we were in the garden and my brother threw a smoke bomb out of the loft window at us :rolleyes:

And then there was the time where he just sat there throwing tennis balls at us...

Sounds made up, but I assure you it's true...

Or you know what you could do run downstairs in your boxers and sing loudly at the top of your voice until your sister dies of embaressment and sends all her friends home :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soapsuds)

Or you know what you could do run downstairs in your boxers and sing loudly at the top of your voice until your sister dies of embaressment and sends all her friends home :/
    Sounds a good suggestion that will scare them.

ReputationRep:
    what about my sanity, is that worthless lol. I would be embarrassed myself for that, there are little brothers and sisters of my friends downstairs

ReputationRep:
    what about my sanity, is that worthless lol. I would be embarrassed myself for that, there are little brothers and sisters of my friends downstairs
    Ok! we will have to think of something else. What have you thought.

ReputationRep:
    lol well at least it'll make for an interesting topic of conversation

ReputationRep:
    set off the fire alarm run down the stairs saying that the computer is on fire, get everyone outside and lock the doors, go and do some revision upstairs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Ok! we will have to think of something else. What have you thought.
    I'm going to have to go because I don't like the sound of whats going on downstairs but you can sit and ponder about how to get rid of them if you like- Any help would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    set off the fire alarm run down the stairs saying that the computer is on fire, get everyone outside and lock the doors.
    Your a ledge haha- my house if you set off the bugler alarm it seals all the doors and windows so if I put them outside....it could just work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    Don't you think that's a bit unfair!?! I asked my brother to come and collect me last night at about 9 o'clock, he said no and told me to take a torch- knowing full well that I would have to walk on my own through some bloody corn field. I had visions of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it was actually horrible. I am so frustrated, do you think I have a cause to be angry?
    omg i has to do that, i had to wlak down this country lane, all by myself in complete darkness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    omg i has to do that, i had to wlak down this country lane, all by myself in complete darkness
    Don't sympathise with the spoilt brat!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: This is such a funny thread! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :eek: This is such a funny thread! :rolleyes:
    why?

ReputationRep:
    why?
    I never knew that brat was your infamous sister lol
    I can't believe she expected sympathy when we've heard all about her.... lol
    Have you escaped from the year 10s yet lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I never knew that brat was your infamous sister lol
    I can't believe she expected sympathy when we've heard all about her.... lol
    Have you escaped from the year 10s yet lol?
    Yes that little snob is related to me, dammit. Haha, yes I don't know why she even bothered starting the thread- as if I was going to sit and cry because people would judge me on how I didnt walk 8 miles to pick her up and 8 miles back. Nope the yr 10's seem to be congregating in my garden at the moment, we've already had several incidents this afternoon....dear Lord

ReputationRep:
    Girls shouldn't have to walk such distances IMO especially at her age, 15?. I even had to pick my sister up after an exam last week :eek:

Anyway off to the Carib tommorow for a LONG time, have fun all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Girls shouldn't have to walk such distances IMO especially at her age, 15?.
    She deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    She deserved it.
    I'm sure she is lovely really. Bet she goes to CLC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I'm sure she is lovely really. Bet she goes to CLC
    What so you expected me to walk 16miles round trip for her, not a chance besides my dad wanted me to stay home and house sit in the middle of nowhere, in crappy Cheshire. So he took my car keys!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.