Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Walked 8 miles, alone, at night, in the countryside! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    lol, I know what your talking about. you use on of them at our sailing club lol. No one likes it when I get hold of it
    Ledge? :confused:
    your a legend! cause you made me think hmm megaphone ooo noisy horn thing. Well they won't like it when I get hold of them I tell you! That's it, I'm annoyed and now equipped with the horn thing...anyway *evil grin*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    your a legend! cause you made me think hmm megaphone ooo noisy horn thing. Well they won't like it when I get hold of them I tell you! That's it, I'm annoyed and now equipped with the horn thing...anyway *evil grin*

Go have some fun then lol

ReputationRep:
    If that fails I will chuck Jimmy Choo's at them *runs away from Everdawn*

ReputationRep:
    haha... relpied to something on the second page..ops

ReputationRep:
    If that fails I will chuck Jimmy Choo's at them *runs away from Everdawn*
    And if that doesn't work tell your sis that you've got her entire shoe collection held to ransom and that if things don't calm down/people don't go, they are going in the nearest lake/pond

I am so evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    And if that doesn't work tell your sis that you've got her entire shoe collection held to ransom and that if things don't calm down/people don't go, they are going in the nearest lake/pond

I am so evil
    Yes before she suspects anything I'm going to go and collect her shoe collection first. then launch my one man attack...against 30 of them

ReputationRep:
    Yes before she suspects anything I'm going to go and collect her shoe collection first. then launch my one man attack...against 30 of them
    Hehe, good luck :cool:
    P.S. 30 ain't that much really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hehe, good luck :cool:
    P.S. 30 ain't that much really...
    it is in my "condition"

ReputationRep:
    it is in my "condition"
    :confused:
    they're only year 10s (are they?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :confused:
    they're only year 10s (are they?)
    yes I had a little party of my own and now have a migraine.
    year tens and 11's

ReputationRep:
    year tens and 11's
    Oh dear
    What exactly are you trying to do? Get them to go or what?

ReputationRep:
    year tens and 11's
    Are they still there. If they are then you've got no chance of them actually going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Oh dear
    What exactly are you trying to do? Get them to go or what?
    At the moment I am peace talking with them from my window.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Are they still there. If they are then you've got no chance of them actually going.
    Your not serious...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    SHUT UP!!!
    Don't discourage him!
    They will go!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What? What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    What? What happened?
    I've given up because more arrived...they have held the whole house hostage I think the totals rising to 80- not joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    Don't you think that's a bit unfair!?! I asked my brother to come and collect me last night at about 9 o'clock, he said no and told me to take a torch- knowing full well that I would have to walk on my own through some bloody corn field. I had visions of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it was actually horrible. I am so frustrated, do you think I have a cause to be angry?
    what if i answere " no u don't have" ...will that stop making you angry :confused:

ReputationRep:
    CATE YOUR A LEDGE! for rugby tournaments we have one of those what do you call them...sound like a horn but real loud when you press them, anyone know what I'm taking about? :rolleyes:
    They are VERY annoying and the users are often braindead, for some reason they seem to let them off as though they have never heard the sound before. Going to the school you do in rugby terms though, you need all the help you can get

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.