The Student Room Group

When will I recieve my results???

Has anyone done BTEC level 3 applied science year 1?
Havent heard back to the college, and I told college whats going on, where's my letter and blah blah, and they told to contact admission tommorow.

I thought I was going to go college on aug 13th and collect 90 credit diploma but they told me not to come because its only for year 2 students

Has anyone got their results? I'm super confused......
Reply 1
Original post by anyg
Has anyone done BTEC level 3 applied science year 1?
Havent heard back to the college, and I told college whats going on, where's my letter and blah blah, and they told to contact admission tommorow.

I thought I was going to go college on aug 13th and collect 90 credit diploma but they told me not to come because its only for year 2 students

Has anyone got their results? I'm super confused......

For me my college has done the same. I called them today and the reception women told me that she only had BTEC results for the students who had completed there 2nd Year achieving the National Diploma (which came out on thursday).

I have completed the 1st year hopefully going to do my second. My teachers told me before summer that there is no official documentation you receive on results, unless you drop out then they will give you your Diploma, in my case my Subsidary diploma.

However, my teachers did tell me if i carry on, to do the second year they will notify me on what grades i received in my first year when i go back to college in a few weeks.

May i ask what BTEC's you did and there level? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Deeboss
For me my college has done the same. I called them today and the reception women told me that she only had BTEC results for the students who had completed there 2nd Year achieving the National Diploma (which came out on thursday).

I have completed the 1st year hopefully going to do my second. My teachers told me before summer that there is no official documentation you receive on results, unless you drop out then they will give you your Diploma, in my case my Subsidary diploma.

However, my teachers did tell me if i carry on, to do the second year they will notify me on what grades i received in my first year when i go back to college in a few weeks.

May i ask what BTEC's you did and there level? :smile:

Sorry for replying late cause I was out.

I am doing, Edexcel , BTEC level 3 applied science 90 credit diploma (which is worth 1.5 A levels).

And then because I will do second year aswell (but haven't heard back from the college) , I am hopefully going to do a BTEC level 3 extended diploma which is worth 3 A levels.
Reply 3
Original post by anyg
Sorry for replying late cause I was out.

I am doing, Edexcel , BTEC level 3 applied science 90 credit diploma (which is worth 1.5 A levels).

And then because I will do second year aswell (but haven't heard back from the college) , I am hopefully going to do a BTEC level 3 extended diploma which is worth 3 A levels.

Nice, Im doing a BTEC Level 3 in Applied Science and ICT in year 12, which i just completed. Going on to do the National Diploma for Applied Science and ICT, so will graduate from college with 4 A-levels equivalent. D*D*, hopefully. Gotta apply university aswell this year ahaha. Where you applying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending