Turn on thread page Beta

Are you ready for P1 & S1? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i'm exactly the same as you! i screwed M1 right up and then everyone on here was saying how easyyyy it was? and i'm lookin to get the same kinda % as u in both. at the start i thought i could get an A but after M1 i will be kinda happy with a strong C. then i'll resit M1 in november and hope it makes it better
    Yep! M1 is on my resit list. Instead of aiming for an A at the start i was aiming for a B, and as you say, after M1 i'll be happy with a C.

Last years P1 paper was pretty sweet i think, so i really hope it isn't completely rock solid this year round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzaWazza)
    Yep! M1 is on my resit list. Instead of aiming for an A at the start i was aiming for a B, and as you say, after M1 i'll be happy with a C.

Last years P1 paper was pretty sweet i think, so i really hope it isn't completely rock solid this year round!
    yeh last years was easy, no twists and stuff, if that kinda exam comes up again i could be looking for a nice A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh last years was easy, no twists and stuff, if that kinda exam comes up again i could be looking for a nice A
    I think the p1 comming up will be a good paper as Jan 2004 was quite tricky.

(Original post by chats)
    then i'll resit M1 in november and hope it makes it better

Are you 100% sure that they are doing those exams for EDEXCEL???? btw, P1 in Jan 2004 was straightforward

ReputationRep:
    I also messed up M1.

I can't do S1 so I was hoping for 80 / 90% in M1 and P1 to get an A overall...

Unfortunately for that M1 paper... I'm looking at more like 60%.

For my mocks I got 92% in both P1 and M1. But only got 54% in S1. I'm gonna have to pull off something special in Pure... :eek:

Mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBR50)
    I also messed up M1.

I can't do S1 so I was hoping for 80 / 90% in M1 and P1 to get an A overall...

Unfortunately for that M1 paper... I'm looking at more like 60%.

For my mocks I got 92% in both P1 and M1. But only got 54% in S1. I'm gonna have to pull off something special in Pure... :eek:

Mark
    wouldnt the examiners be a bit suspicious if someone get 95 in P1 85 in S1 and 30 in M1? a bit of mark changing would be done methinks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.