The Student Room Group

GCSE retakes 2015

I have just done my GCSE's in may/june. I was wondering if it is still possible to retake subjects even though it is all linear now. If you can retake, do you do it at a local college? Can someone please explain what they know about retakes. Btw, my exam boards... maths - edexcel, bio/chem/phys - AQA and English lang and lit - OCR and PE - edexcel, these are the subjects I am considering to retake
Original post by Raman.S
I have just done my GCSE's in may/june. I was wondering if it is still possible to retake subjects even though it is all linear now. If you can retake, do you do it at a local college? Can someone please explain what they know about retakes. Btw, my exam boards... maths - edexcel, bio/chem/phys - AQA and English lang and lit - OCR and PE - edexcel, these are the subjects I am considering to retake

Hey,

Here's the Retakes and Remarks guide from one of the official Results Day thread the TSR Study Help Support Team: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3494695

Hope that will help :smile:
Reply 2
does anyone knows the private center who resit the gcse .Please it will be more help if anyone could tell the centre name

Quick Reply

Latest