Is a big penis a fantasy girl have? honestly....

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Like when you picture your future husband, is he well endowed? isn't something that you think about? because i don't think about girls body parts when i want to sleep with them, certainly not the dimensions etc. but with penis size its different. So do you want to try one, in all honesty?
Tater
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
You're the one who seems to be thinking about penises m8
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tater)
You're the one who seems to be thinking about penises m8
just curious if girls have that fantasy, if you're male and haven't ever thought about your penis size and whether girls will like it then you're the weird one, everyone thinks about it
KristaWinchester
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
It's reassuring to know that men don't think about body parts! Lol'd at ''try one''- I want a husband to ride, not a mule!:bl:
Tbh we can't feel more than 3 inches into the vagina, so it doesn't matter if you're 3in or 8in- feels the same, length wise (girth is a bit different). It's not something I think about, I'd be much more interested in whether they were well educated, whether we had chemistry or whether they had a good sense of humour waaaay before I would even think about his penis size.
Girls who date a guy because he has a ''big d*ck'' are shallow and superficial imo. It's not what you have, it's how you use it.
Tater
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
just curious if girls have that fantasy, if you're male and haven't ever thought about your penis size and whether girls will like it then you're the weird one, everyone thinks about it
I already know they like it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KristaWinchester)
It's reassuring to know that men don't think about body parts! Lol'd at ''try one''- I want a husband to ride, not a mule!:bl:
Tbh we can't feel more than 3 inches into the vagina, so it doesn't matter if you're 3in or 8in- feels the same, length wise (girth is a bit different). It's not something I think about, I'd be much more interested in whether they were well educated, whether we had chemistry or whether they had a good sense of humour waaaay before I would even think about his penis size.
Girls who date a guy because he has a ''big d*ck'' are shallow and superficial imo. It's not what you have, it's how you use it.
well the idea that vaginas are numb past 3 inches is obviously none sense, but never mind, by try one i just meant like is it something you would want to experience even if its just a one night stand? people seem to be very obsessed with penis size so i was just wondering, and I'm not saying girls may date guys just based on their penis, but was wondering if it was something that comes into the equation, if the were being honest
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KristaWinchester)
The way human genitalia has evolved would give serious question to that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tater)
I already know they like it
sure
Hevachan
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Definitely not something I've ever thought about xD I wouldn't want a partner with a really big penis because I'm too lazy for foreplay so it'd not be very comfortable
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hevachan)
Definitely not something I've ever thought about xD I wouldn't want a partner with a really big penis because I'm too lazy for foreplay so it'd not be very comfortable
lol fair enough
Anonymous #1
anyone else?
Imperion
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't... I'm not weird... I think...
und3niable_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Like when you picture your future husband, is he well endowed? isn't something that you think about? because i don't think about girls body parts when i want to sleep with them, certainly not the dimensions etc. but with penis size its different. So do you want to try one, in all honesty?
Yes, my current boyfriend is my first one who is decently sized and I can say that I honestly enjoyed sex much although it was painful at first.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by und3niable_)
Yes, my current boyfriend is my first one who is decently sized and I can say that I honestly enjoyed sex much although it was painful at first.
by decently sized do you mean average compared to small or is it actually big?
AnotherPoet
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It's not about size, it's about what you do with it.

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Imperion)
I don't... I'm not weird... I think...
you've never thought about the size of your penis? if you haven't measured it you're weird, tbh you're most likely just lying
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AnotherPoet)
It's not about size, it's about what you do with it.

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this.
because its obviously bull****, 7 inches is always going to be better than 3 inches, regardless of how he uses it
AnotherPoet
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
because its obviously bull****, 7 inches is always going to be better than 3 inches, regardless of how he uses it
Not in my experience.
missaxo
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't think it's a fantasy but no one really pictures guys to have small ***** tbh
preetg97
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't really care for size lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (268)
42.41%
The paper was reasonable (260)
41.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (57)
9.02%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.44%

Watched Threads