The Student Room Group
Reply 1
For AS German I did the movie Sophie Scholl: Die Letzten Tage.
For AS French I did homelessness. I was with Edexcel though.
Reply 3
I did feminism for AS (as oral presentation/discussion) as well as a variety of other general topics including drugs, rights/responsibilties, the environment and media.
Reply 4
I'm currently writing mine, but I think I'll base it around the problems and shortcomings of the German school system (I guess it's a bit of a typical topic though).
Reply 5
I did As french last year with WJEC and I did tourism, education, and drugs :smile: I got an A too :P
Reply 6
Reply 7
I'm doing my presentation on how people in Germany are informed about environmental protection. I must say that it is an incredibly uninteresting topic, but means that I'll know that I'll have to discuss the media in the conversation, so I can be well prepared. :wink:
Reply 8
For French AS I did Nicolas Sarkozy, and for German AS I did doping and Manfred Ewald
Reply 9
I think I've given this advice on another thread, but I'll repeat it. Take a topic that is a current hot issue. This helps you to find more facts and figures, and in this way you can refer to specific newspapers, magazines, when stating statistics.
Hey I did Le Roi Soleil - Louis XIV for my French AS oral and Freiburg for my German AS oral and got an A :smile:
For Spanish AS I'm doing Almodovar. I'm actually meant to be memorising it all now, I have a mock on the Thursday back...

*is terrified.*
Reply 12
For my German AS im doing the German General Election 2005. The advice i would give is to pick a general interest that you have (in my case politics) then relate it in some way to a country whose official language you are studying
Reply 13
For my AS Level Spanish I did violence, and this year for A Level I'm doing euthanasia.

Latest

Trending

Trending