This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello there happy people,

What are u all up to tonight?

Im thinking pub first then im going out with my gf. Not sure where to go though.. cinema or dinner or something else? Give me your views!
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Ollie
Hello there happy people,

What are u all up to tonight?
Watch Eastenders, do some coding, fall asleep.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is there anything good on at the cinema at the moment? If so go for that, or maybe some bowling or something...hmmm...

I am hoping to go out to a dance performance loads of my friends seem to be in...I really hope they're not going to be all limp-wristed *sigh*...if I don;t do that I'll prob just spend another night in watching anime...ah, the good life
Ollie
Rep:
?
i dont really fancy the hulk, charlies angels and fast and furious might be worth £5 tho
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you think the first Charlie's Angels was any good?
Ollie
Rep:
?
well it had no plot, useless acting, resonably good sountrack, but a whole lot of fun!
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would agree with the first two points...the fun is kinda taken out of it when your friends actually think it's a really good film...thus you cannot join in mockery....ah well
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm doing the same as I do almost every friday night, staying in and watching TV, (and browsing the net) there is usually something good on sky as terrestrial TV is terrible.

I can't drink too much though cos I'm up at 7:00 for work.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm stuck in a house in france, with my parents, but at least I have now finnished work experience, and can start to relax, though there's **** all to do here, as it's to hard to go to a pub etc. as I can't drive here.

Phil
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm going to watch will + grace then scrubs. i also waiting for my stupid boyfriend to ring like he said he would an hour ago (damn all stupid men, can you not tell the time? when the big hand got to 12 and the little hand got to 8 he should have picked up the phone). i too have to be up at 7 tomorrow...i had only just adjusted to the lie ins created by there being no more college woohooo!
will stop rambling
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love those shows, but all I can wathc out here is stupid french shows, CNN, or EUrosport, which is nice. Not all men are always late *he says in a hurt voice*, I'm sure something just came up.

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is how my c*** (man, now Leekey is a mod I can even write c***) has end up.

6.00-8.30 Here at UK Learning
8.30-9.00 My Family
9:00-9:28 Goodbye (but in German) Pet
9:29-10:00 Big Brother*
10:00-10.30 Big Brother
10:30-present Here
Whenever ER comes on-Until it finishs ER
Bed

I so need a boyfriend.

However, giving my track record with boys I think not.

*This star is represent this.

As I live in Wales, Big Brother is shown at 9:30 and 10:00. This means by the time I see Big Brother, Nush already knows and my best offline friend currently in Cornwall has txt letting me know.
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What about Bo Selecta! at 11:15? Its good trust me. Well anything which mocks craig david must be funny.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Dam
What about Bo Selecta! at 11:15? Its good trust me. Well anything which mocks craig david must be funny.
well you go listen to the squiral's bedtime story and see it *** because I'm staying here!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah but don't you think you'll lose your mod position.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
I never actually say what Im copying so I am fine (I think), providing I don't make copies of any copyrighted material then I'm golden!!

Just on the off chance that Mr. Gates is reading this - Hello, Im am not your biggest fan Billy but I would never copy any of your *fine* products as I am morally opposed to copyright theft.
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i went to see charlies angels then went to my local for a few bevvies in the beer garden x
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ps i dont think bill gates checks up on the uk -learnin site too often ! x o x
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
I am at odds with my local Beer Garden, they saw the need to hike up the price of a bevvie in the middle of last weeks heat so I now refuse to go.....unitl tomorrow when I will crumble and my principles will turn to jelly.

So you don't buy into the Microsoft is everwhere theory then?? LOL
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nah....sum how i dont think microsoft can play god....omniscience cannot exist 'cept for in the mind. perhaps...!
i love my locals, there are 4. weather determines which one i visit! o and if i know the bar man/woman workin - cos obviously then i get free drinks! yay!
x o x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads