The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
im going away for another 2 weeks so thatll give ppl time to catch up
All chatting about my posting while I'm gone is it folks ^^^^

Ok, here's my secert

I don't have a social life!
Reply 42
My secret is boredom, nowt to do, and the fact that there's aircon in here, and it's too hot everywhere else.

Phil
Honently I don't

I have only had one phone off a friend asking me to the cinema and the one on Friday from the same person saying they had to cancel because they had a date!
Reply 44
im sure ure fine! these unreg are onnying me, just had to delete loads on that geog thread grrrr
Oh well, who needs friends when I got you lot!
Reply 46
Their loss.

PHIL
Originally posted by a_musical_gal
Oh well, who needs friends when I got you lot!

Awwwh. O to feel loved ! :biggrin:
Reply 48
we're here for you, (except when we're not logged on)

Phil
Reply 49
i used to be in the top 10, but i've been overtaken now.

i don't reckon i'm ever going to get higher than about 8th.
Reply 50
You gotta have faith, in under 2 weeks, I managed to post close to 480 posts, due to complete boredom at workexperience, and nothing better to do,

Phil
And me

I have been here for only two weeks.

But your not getting my crown from me.
Reply 52
wierd how some ppl are joining an "educational forum" purely for the entertainment perposes now that schools finished!
yep the way I'm figuring it. I am keeping in contact with the outside world unlike most summers when I curl in to a ball and reapper on September 1st!

Also, I can use you guys for help next year. You have done your first of A levels so you can help me!
Reply 54
first of?
Reply 55
Originally posted by Ollie
first of?

I think she meant 'first year of A-levels'.
Originally posted by a_musical_gal
yep the way I'm figuring it. I am keeping in contact with the outside world unlike most summers when I curl in to a ball and reapper on September 1st!

Also, I can use you guys for help next year. You have done your first of A levels so you can help me!

There'll definately be someone on here that will be able to help you through you're 6th Form studies - what are you planning on taking ?
Reply 57
ive done 1st and 2nd years! ie. finished my a levels! i guess that must meen shes gcse?!
Reply 58
If you are stupid enough to actually take any of my subjects then I would be glad to help (no guarantees on the usefulness of the info I provide though).

Just incase I haven't stressed this enough in the past:

ELECTRONICS = MOST EVIL THING EVER CREATED!!!
Reply 59
ive always felt like ive been a bit mistreated by electronics- gcs major tech project - a rear arking sensor, we never got the thing to work over a metre, aa2 project hovercraft, the electronicy part caught fire (dont no which part cos it was all frazeled) before i was supposed to take it to see the prince bloke in a national comp. however- school robot wars torlament- electronics worked a treat!

Latest

Trending

Trending