The Student Room Group

Really worried by AS results.

Hi, I've just finished AS and opened up an envelope of disappointment. The grades I opened up weren't the best, I got CCDD. Physical Education(C), Psychology(C), Philosophy and Ethics(D) and Biology (D). I was planning on dropping Philosophy and ethics from the beginning so that doesn't bother me but my biology grade does. I really wanted to go to Manchester Met to study Physio but they want ABB so I doubt I'll be getting a place. I'm retaking 3 modules to try get BBB at as in the subjects I'm taking in A2. Will it be possible for me to get from CCD in AS to ABB in A2 without retaking and do I still have a chance of Manchester Met without having to apply a year late? I have both P.E and Bio, does that help at all? Is there any other unis I should also consider?
Thank you.
Yes it's possible, but it's unlikely.
Anything is possible.Make sure you apply
Original post by ZmzVundla
Hi, I've just finished AS and opened up an envelope of disappointment. The grades I opened up weren't the best, I got CCDD. Physical Education(C), Psychology(C), Philosophy and Ethics(D) and Biology (D). I was planning on dropping Philosophy and ethics from the beginning so that doesn't bother me but my biology grade does. I really wanted to go to Manchester Met to study Physio but they want ABB so I doubt I'll be getting a place. I'm retaking 3 modules to try get BBB at as in the subjects I'm taking in A2. Will it be possible for me to get from CCD in AS to ABB in A2 without retaking and do I still have a chance of Manchester Met without having to apply a year late? I have both P.E and Bio, does that help at all? Is there any other unis I should also consider?
Thank you.

I got ABCD and was predicted ABC and got all 5 offers for uni's that wanted AAB-ABC :smile: and now I'm going to go to a uni that wated AAB-ABB - it's possible to improve if you work hard...and I mean very hard :P
ANNNDDD its possible to get offers from those unis even if you get meh grades - good luck!! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending