The Student Room Group

Law or Criminology?

Hello

I have missed my grades for Law and Criminology. I have been offered clearing places at:

Leicester Uni (Criminology)

UWE Bristol (Law with Psychology)

I am bilingual and I'd like this to be an asset somehow in the future but not sure if it will be for Criminology.

Obviously, one is much higher rated Uni than the other but the other course offers more flexibility.

Help!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Liverpool44
Hello

I have missed my grades for Law and Criminology. I have been offered clearing places at:

Leicester Uni (Criminology)

UWE Bristol (Law with Psychology)

I am bilingual and I'd like this to be an asset somehow in the future but not sure if it will be for Criminology.

Obviously, one is much higher rated Uni than the other but the other course offers more flexibility.

Help!!!!
Depends what you mean by 'more flexibility'. The problem with this combination of subjects is that the psychology part of it almost certainly won't be accredited with the BPS, so if you decided later that you wanted to be a practisting psychologist you would have a problem. In joint honours Law you would probably end up having to do a conversion course in order to practise law (assuming you could get a training contract, no easy feat these days).

You should go with whatever interests you most :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending