cinder_bathory
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm studying... Bioveterinary Bsc at Royal Veterinary College

I'm interested in... Black & Death metal, weightlifting, nutrition & cooking, animals, the outdoors!

My study level is... University undergraduate
TypicalRemix
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cinder_bathory)
I'm studying... Bioveterinary Bsc at Royal Veterinary College

I'm interested in... Black & Death metal, weightlifting, nutrition & cooking, animals, the outdoors!

My study level is... University undergraduate
Hi, just saw that you study bioveterinary sciences which is what i applied for at the RVC (still awaiting a reply) would you mind answering a few questions about the uni please?

Like do you like the course there? Did it take them long to reply to you when you sent off your UCAS application? hows the social life at the uni, cause you're just surrounded by RVC students right? Do you mix with any university of london students and their student unions? and lastly, how is the accommodation?

Hope you're able to answer these as I'm deciding whether to make them an insurance or firm (if i receive an offer)
Olivia_Murrin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thought I would answer the questions for you as well,
The course is really enjoyable and the content is interesting, however its not easy, the workload is heavy and there is lots of content over a small time frame, that said, the lectures are very good at delivering the information to you and the university does lots to guide you. You will be timetabled for 5 days a week most weeks, and average 2-3 lectures a day alongside practicals.
I got my reply sometime in late January or early February.
The social life is really good, you have to opportunity to join societies at the university of London during freshers.
My accommodation is very nice, I share a flat with 5 other people, we all have en-suits and a decent sized room with a kitchen and lounge area to share, however it doesn't come cheap, but that's London.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.65%
No - I have already returned home (20)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
20.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.86%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed