Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Attention A2 people!

What date is your last exam and what subject is it?
    And, most importantly, what will you be doing that night to celebrate?

My last exam is History on the morning of June 25th. Celebration plans are as yet undecided however, as most of my friends don't finish until the 30th.

How about you lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Attention A2 people!

My last exam is History on the morning of June 25th. Celebration plans are as yet undecided however, as most of my friends don't finish until the 30th.

How about you lot?
    Well, my last exams are on the 1st july, and straight afterwards, all the electronics lot are going to go up to an eat as much as you want oriental restaurant and pig out.

ReputationRep:
    24th business mod 6

Are you only allowed to celebrate exams being over if you're doing A2's?

ReputationRep:
    Attention A2 people!

How about you lot?
    Last exam, P4 on the 29th of June. Not doing anything that night as most of my friends have exams on the 30th. On the 30th of June there's an 18th, then another on the 1st July, leavers ball on the 2nd. Then another 18th on the 5th of July...

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people in our year finish on the 29th June - myself included -(Chemistry, Geology, French and Drama all finish then, which included quite a few people). Its just Spanish that finishes later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Are you only allowed to celebrate exams being over if you're doing A2's?
    Yep.

My last exam is on the morning of 28th june. Don't know what I'm going to do after, though after last night and being still unrecovered I may be giving up all forms of alcohol!! (Yeah, that didn't go down well with the revision plan!!)

ReputationRep:
    30th june, AEA french

ReputationRep:
    My last is on the 17th june German

ReputationRep:
    25th - media studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    30th june, AEA french
    (Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
    My last is on the 17th june German
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    25th - media studies
    And how are you guys going to celebrate?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Cornwall at the end of A2's and party party party

ReputationRep:
    last exam on the 29th, both me and my friend are going to go mad
    30th its her birthday and we r going to celebrate!! end of exams and school for ever!
    2nd july we will be officially going clubbing and partying!
    the waterpark will come in there somewhere too

ReputationRep:
    Attention A2 people!

How about you lot?
    My Last exam is social policy on Fridau 11 June. I can't wait to put all my work, revision books etc.. in a box and lock them away in the shed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    My Last exam is social policy on Fridau 11 June. I can't wait to put all my work, revision books etc.. in a box and lock them away in the shed.
    11th!??!?! Oh you lucky person

ReputationRep:
    And how are you guys going to celebrate?

Burn my school stuff
    can do much im skint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Never lock anything away in the shed, a few weeks ago you would of heard about my Dad's grounded techniques once involved myself being put in the shed for 6 hours. Although congrats on nearly finishing you exams, hope its goes well.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon of the 25th June for me, Biology: Module 7. Aaargh!! Even worse i've got a concert that night so i can't go out and celebrate. Pain in the .... Hopefully it shouldn't take too lond so i might be able to get out but i'm playin so i'll have to put my instrument somewhere if i do. Oh, the tragedy! However i have 3 consecutive do's in July (2nd, 3rd and 4th) so i think i'll live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    11th!??!?! Oh you lucky person
    I know. I do the AVCE in HSC and counselling night courses so all those exams i have completed and told i have done well. I did AS levels last year and now just completing the last of my twelve units. Its great. Best of luck to everyone else in your exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    I'm going to Cornwall at the end of A2's and party party party
    So are you one of these Rock types?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.